Taunton Solicitors are here for you, we will support you through this difficult time.
Office by Prior Appointment Only – Respecting Self-Distancing
We are currently restricting non-essential face-to-face meetings both within and outside of the office.
The vast majority of appointments can (and are) dealt with via telephone, e-mail or other electronic means (video call). Accordingly, we would wish to limit attendances at our offices for the foreseeable future.
Entering Taunton Solicitors
You must maintain social distancing wherever possible.
Mitigating actions include:
- Using hand sanitiser supplied before entering main office door Please see sign
- Interview rooms will be cleaned with antibacterial cleaner before and after each client visit
- We have reviewed reception and made the necessary changes to allow for social distancing:-
- The floor has been taped
- Please do not cross this tape until asked to do so
- Do not use or touch any areas unnecessarily
- Hand sanitiser has been provided at reception
- All equipment you need to handle will be provided and cleaned with antibacterial cleaner.
- Always respect our team members and maintain social distancing
- We will reduce the number of people each person has contact with as best as possible
- Reception will have a protective screen: please respect our receptionist
- We have disposable face masks available. Should you wish to wear a mask, we will ask you to take the mask away with you when leaving the premises, we will not be able to dispose of this for you
POINTS to be aware of and to notify us of, if applicable, prior to your appointment:
- Access routes will clearly be marked
- There may be possible delays entering the main building lobby, due to distancing measures
- Please sanitise hands on entering our office – hand sanitiser is available at the entrance to our reception, with a notice
- Keep 2 metres apart, respecting the floor markings
- Please wait your turn to approach Taunton Solicitors reception desk
- Take a seat in the allotted area when asked by reception
- Do you require us to wear a mask during the appointment?
- Will you be wearing a mask?
- If undertaking an ID check, you will need to drop the mask for a moment
- Do you have any special requests for your protection?
- Are you a high risk client still self – isolating?
- Do you have any symptoms or been in contact with anyone with symptoms of COVID-19? If so, please DO NOT attend.
We can only have TWO clients visit us at a time from the same household. We cannot have other family members waiting in reception. Other people attending will be required to wait outside the building and will not be able to wait in the main lobby.
We would ask that, whenever possible, children do not attend meetings with their parents: unfortunately, at this time, we cannot supervise them in our reception area.
We are now working from home in accordance with government guidelines. However, we can arrange essential face to face appointments. We will be respecting social distancing at all times, to protect both clients and staff. You will be asked to respect our distancing policy at all times during this crisis.
We would like to thank you in advance for your support.
Taunton Solicitors are continuing to operate as normal and we are accepting new enquiries as well as dealing with current matters.
We wish you all well and please keep safe during this unprecedented crisis.