Based in Taunton Somerset
No Agencies Please
Taunton Solicitors are looking for an experienced conveyancing paralegal to support a conveyancing team in a busy and growing law firm.
- Residential Conveyancing
- File ownership and responsibility
- Case management
- Supporting a Senior Partner
- Following firms procedures
- Ensuring CQS and AML compliance
- Working with others, to improve systems, including case management
Skills & Experience
- Previous experience in a similar role required
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Ability to meet deadline and work under pressure
- Ability to follow processes and procedures of the firm, CQS and others
- Ability to prioritise workload in a demanding environment
Complete tasks efficiently, accurately and within specified timescales, such as
Attaching legal correspondence to files electronically
Dealing with legal enquiries;
Proactively chasing third parties;
• Manage a small caseload of freehold sale and purchase transactions (circa 80 under direct supervision of the Case Handler/Conveyancing Manager)
• Planning and organising your tasks
• Work to and maintain Service Level Agreements
• Liaising with clients, recommenders, conveyancers, agents and third parties. This will include communication in person, in writing, or by telephone.
• Ability to produce accurate comprehensive documentation for clients, professional persons and third parties.
• Assist fellow team members.
Please send your Covering letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Taunton Solicitors – Recruitment
2 Tangier Central, Taunton. TA1 4AP