Based in Taunton Somerset
No Agencies Please
We have an exciting opportunity in our Residential Conveyancing Department.
We are looking for a Conveyancer with a minimum of 3 years’ experience of running their own case load who can work as part of a team or on their own, with minimal supervision.
You will have experience of dealing with a varied caseload, consisting of sales, purchases, leasehold, freehold, unregistered title, shared ownership and help to buy.
You will be allocated conveyancing transactions from initial instruction to completion dealing with all aspects of the conveyancing process.
Taunton Solicitors offers its staff a flexible approach to work with a balance of office and home working after completion of a satisfactory probationary period.
• Managing and processing a caseload of sale and purchase transactions (80 – 100, with assistance and appropriate supervision)
• Planning and organising your tasks
• Working to and maintaining service level agreements
• Liaising with clients, recommenders, conveyancers, agents and third parties. This will include communication in person, in writing and by telephone.
• Producing accurate, comprehensive documentation for clients and third parties.
• Assisting fellow team members.
• Developing working relationships with team members and third parties and maintaining them over time.
• Working closely with the Conveyancing Manager to identify ongoing training requirements
• Dealing effectively with clients and third parties over the telephone, in written correspondence and occasionally face to face to provide advice and assistance.
• Keeping the case management system and any third party web sites up to date in real time.
• Complying with internal Taunton Solicitors policies and procedures
• Any other administrative duties required to assist your team and other teams should the need arise.
Please send your Covering letter and CV to [email protected]