Your children’s best interests
If you have children, their care will undoubtedly be your first priority
• Where will they live and with whom?
• How often might they see each parent?
• Can conditions be imposed upon contact (“access”)?
• How much child support should be paid?
• Does the Child Support Agency have to be involved?
We will always encourage you to seek agreement over these issues, either in direct conversation or via mediation. We will make mediation referrals where appropriate.
We will advise you on all issues regarding private child care law, residence, contact and child support and will represent you through Children Act proceedings, should they prove to be necessary.
We offer a fixed fee of £175 plus VAT. for initial half hour consultation. Please ask when booking your appointment. We can give you an indication of further costs at this meeting.